CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008

2nd Post

k so i have to post again before i forget. It's aroud 8:18 and i'm just sitting here reading blogs when he fone rings. And as u no we do not an awnser our home fone so ofcaouse its not by me and so it keeps on ringing so i thought who could by caling cause usaully we call not it and whos ever last has to get it so no one was anwsering so i go and get the fone. And i am all grumpy because we had toclean all day for my mos workshop. I mean clean. Even outside. So i get up and as soon as awnser the fone it goes like this:
Me: Hello!

Reed: Hi Tana Do u know i caught eight fish before?

Me:(i all happy now) r u kidding me reed i have never caught that many in my life. Can u teach me sometime?

Reed: well u just have to rll it in very slowly.

Me: K well nxt time i go i am taking u wth me

Reed:k

Me: going on about how proud i am of he grauduwating, of hs piano, and t-ball.

Reed: (gettig tierd of my voice) e interupts me and says" do u want to talk to blue or my mom or soeone else.

M:sure

a bunch of trying to wispering in the backround

Blue: Hello

M: hi blue

A whole conversation passes and it gets me asking f i can come over ad sleep ona camping bed in his room.

Blue yells: Mom can that girl come over?

wendy says who. Blue says that girl. I tell blue to tell its me, but he says completing differentsaying which i think wendy has no clue wat he is talking about. I think she thinks he is asking if the girwho came over that day to there house is name is tana. But who nos I am confused, wendy is, who nos. But i love those boys. they r practily my brothers. I am so glad they called and made meall happy. Guys i love and i miss u guys livin here. I love u boys!




2 comments:

busbyfam.blogspot.com said...

You know you are number 1 when you get a call from a Shepherd boy. And then they all talk to "that girl"

shani said...

cute pics