CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 15, 2008

I am no longer moldy!


So about a year ago a kind man told me a story.. ANd a the man told me a story about how someone will only use have the bread and the rest get moldy and useless. SO half of is it is used and the other is moldy. So the man's point is if i only use half my so called "talents" the other half will be moldy and un usable. SO i have done something with my life. I made the cheer team. I'm sooooo excited. So oldie i am no longer moldy! So you can no longer call me Moldy!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you. Cheer will be so fun. You are multi-talented.

Sara said...

CONGRATS! That is so awesome!

Tana said...

thanks

Channy said...

Tana Lee was so proud of you. I will have him look at your blog. I think he will appreciate your moldy bread.

Channy said...

Congratulations - no longer moldy -love your uncle oldie!